Headphone cushions are what makes using our headphones comfortable. They provide comfort, grip and even noise isolation so that you can comfortably and securely enjoy your tunes without distraction.
But when they start to wear down, they become less comfortable, less secure, and less capable of isolating sound.
When this happens, you have a few different options:
You could buy a whole new pair of headphones—which would be a huge waste of money.
You could buy replacement headphone cushions for your Skullcandy Uproar headphones from Crysendo.
HOW TO FIX BROKEN HEADPHONE CUSHIONS – THE PERMANENT FIX
Replacing Infinity Glide 500 Ear Cushions are extremely easy. In most cases, it takes less than 10 minutes. Here are some general guidelines for how to fix your old headphone cushions by replacing them with new ones:
- Gently tug on old cushions to remove them.
- Take Crysendo JBL Infinity Glide 500 Ear Cushions.
- Align the edge of your new ear pads with the groove of the headphone ear cups.
- Feed the earpad into the bracket.
- If required, take help of the included installation tool.
- Enjoy your brand new JBL Infinity Glide 500 headphones.
Ideal replacement for you lost or broken ear cushions. Replacements for JBL Infinity Glide 500 headphones.
The ear-conforming fit is due to a firmer & thicker memory foam cushioning which isolates sound perfectly from your environment.
Material: Leather + Foam